Listen up! Do you want to learn how to flirt with women in a way that will make you instantly desirable? Perhaps you’re not too confident when it comes to approaching the opposite sex, or the thought of flirting with women makes your palms sweat. Well, don’t despair! Here is the How to Flirt Checklist you can use to help you improve your flirtation techniques when meeting women.
Follow these tips to start a new life with a girl you like and to increase your chances of an instant attraction being created between the two of you.
- Start a conversation with a woman in a playful, fun way. Remember – never come on too strong as you run the risk of ruining your chances.
- Speak with confidence in an assertive tone. The key here is to strike a balance between appearing confident and secure without coming across as obnoxious. Confidence can be a quality that many women find attractive, but be careful not to overdo it.
- Avoid boring questions like “what job do you do?”. You’re not in a job interview! If she asks you any questions, be playful and try to make her laugh.
- Don’t try and impress her – she’ll see right through you. Just be yourself and try not to overthink things
- Look for opportunities to tease her in a fun way about anything she does or says. However, never come across as cruel or mean. A little joke here and there though can help to create an instant bond.
- Hold eye contact and remember to smile. Laugh at her jokes but don’t come across as fake or false. Again, she’ll be able to see right through you. Play it cool and stay interested.
- Tell a few short but funny stories that will make her laugh.
When trying to improve your flirtation techniques, you should keep these points in mind. They will help you from diverting off course and ending up in the “friend zone”.
Women will often place potential partners into one of four different roles – the lover, the friend, the boyfriend, or the “creep”. If you want to embark on a beautiful new relationship with a woman, your goal is to be seen as the potential lover.
Here are a few more tips to take away with you….
- At some point during the conversation, you might want to make a statement about how you feel the evening is developing, and ask her whether she is enjoying herself.
- Using nicknames can be a great way to break the ice and initiate further conversation. You might even want to create some inside jokes between the two of you.
- At the end of the evening, if your partner has given you all the signs that indicate she is interested, make sure you exchange contact details. Suggest that you spend an afternoon hanging out in the near future.
Remember, you can use this checklist if you’re learning how to flirt with women. These steps will feel more natural in a real-world setting, but it’s a good idea to have a checklist so that you feel more confident when meeting the woman of your dreams.
>> Watch This Video << This video will give you some more secrets about how to flirt and create attraction with women.